I have been a member of Warwick Boat for 30 years and a member of the Tennis Committee for 4 years. I represent the interests of players who participate in organised Mix-ins and those that play social tennis. I provide feedback to the Tennis Committee about the interests and requirements of this group of members and introduce myself to any new member and advise them that I am a point of contact should they require one. During the last 12 months I have:
* Updated the New Member’s Letter and Visitor’s guest policy.
* Prepared Court Etiquette notices to be placed on all entrances to courts.
* I requested screening to the back of Courts 9/10 following a member’s comment.
* Requested maintenance of the pavilion - now in progress.
* Prepared notices re Dog Poo Bags as several used bags had been found in the clubhouse.
* Requested coat/bag hooks on all courts and towels available in clubhouse to wipe down benches.
* Asked for H & S/Risk Assessment on driveway for members entering from Banbury Road while contractors were on site.
* Instigated hand sanitisers for use in galley kitchen and by the main entrance to the pavilion.
* Worked with a sub committee on a major problem of traffic noise interference when playing tennis following the felling of trees/hedgerow in October.
* Participated in regular decisions by TC on updating Tennis Section Policy following LTA updates.
* Requested reinstatement of Tuesday Mix-ins following the success of pre booked Wednesday/Saturday and Sunday Mix-ins.
* Offered to contact tennis members who have not yet paid their membership fee.
During July I was invited by Mike Rigby to sit in on the weekly Skype General Committee meetings. These meetings are now being held every two weeks. I asked if the car park opening times could revert back to normal opening times and the office be opened again.